MyEverythingDiSC® is a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC® solutions.
This free follow-up site cements the lessons that users have been introduced to in their Everything DiSC profiles and classroom experiences which enhances and extends their learning into the future.
MyEverythingDiSC enables learners to actively incorporate their new DiSC® knowledge into their daily work. It offers them insights into their own DiSC style and strategies for working and communicating with others.
How It Works
Participants are able to create their own MyEverythingDiSC account and import their completed Everything DiSC profile to this site.
The EPIC administrator can turn on access to all or part of MyEverythingDiSC at any point of the assessment process, or as a follow-up after their classroom training.
Through this feature, learners are able to
- Access their own Everything DiSC profile
- Have information about their style and profile reports
- Create unlimited numbers of Sales Customer Interaction Maps for free (this is exclusive to people who have completed an Everything DiSC Sales profile)
- Invite people to complete Comparison reports
- Create group comparisons and group maps
Take-Aways and benefits
- Access profiles anytime, with any device
- Deepen understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC
- Learn more about how their DiSC styles impact workplace preferences
- Invite others to compare DiSC styles—and accept invites to compare from others
- Create Customer Interaction Maps for improving sales relationships (Exclusive to Everything DiSC Sales)
To see how this feature works in practice, please view this video: